Honeywell Firelite MS-9200UDLS – 198 Point Addressable Fire Panel
Honeywell Firelite MS-9200UDLS – 198 Point Addressable Fire Panel is a combination FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel) and DACT (Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter) all on one circuit board. This compact intelligent addressable control panel has an extensive list of powerful features.
While the MS-9200UDLS Rev 3 may be used with an SLC configured in the CLIP (Classic Loop Interface Protocol) mode, it can also operate in LiteSpeedTM mode—Fire•Lite’s latest polling technology—for a quicker device response time. LiteSpeed’s patented technology polls 10 devices at a time. This improvement allows a fully-loaded panel with up to 198 devices to report an incident and activate the notification cir- cuits in under 10 seconds. With Litespeed polling, devices can be wired on standard twisted, unshielded wire up to a distance of 10,000 feet.
The MS-9200UDLS Rev 3’s quick-remove chassis protects the electronics during construction. The backbox can be installed allowing field wiring to be pulled. When construction is com- pleted, the electronics can be quickly installed with just two bolts.
- Listed to UL standard 864, 9th edition.
- On-board DACT.
- Remote site or local USB port upload/download, using PS- Tools.
- Four (4) Style Y (Class B) NAC circuits, which can be con- verted to four (4) Style Z (Class A) circuits with optional ZNAC-92 converter module. (Up to 6.0 amps total NAC power when using optional XRM-24B.)
- Selectable strobe synchronization for System Sensor, Wheelock, and Gentex devices.
- Remote Acknowledge, Silence, Reset and Drill via address- able monitor modules or LCD-80F, ANN-80 or Legacy ACS Annunciators.