Honeywell Firelite MS-9050UD – 50 Point Addressable Fire Panel
The Honeywell Firelite MS-9050UD – 50 Point Addressable Fire Panel is a Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) and Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter (DACT) combined into one circuit board. This compact, intelligent addressable control panel supports up to 50 addressable devices of any type of detectors and modules. With an exten-sive list of powerful features, the MS-9050UD programs just like Fire•Lite’s larger products, yet fits into applications previously served only by conventional panels.
The MS-9050UD’s integral DACT transmits system status (alarms, troubles, AC loss, etc.) to a Central Station via the pub- lic switched telephone network. It also allows remote and local programming of the control panel using the PK-CD Upload/ Download utility. In addition, the control panel may be pro- grammed or interrogated off-site via the public switched tele- phone network. Any personal computer with WindowsTM 95 or greater, and compatible modem with a speed of 14.4 kbps or faster and Fire•Lite Upload/Download software kit PK-CD, may serve as a Service Terminal. This allows download of the entire program or upload of the entire program, history file, walk-test data, current status and system voltages.
The power supply and all electronics are contained on a single circuit board supported on a new quick install chassis and housed in a metal cabinet. Available accessories include local and remote upload/download software, remote annunciators, and reverse polarity/city box transmitter. (4XTMF)
New options include a UL listed printer, PRN-6F and the new IPDACT Internet Monitoring module.The FireWatch Series inter- net monitoring modules IPDACT-2 and IPDACT-2UD permit monitoring of alarm signals over the Internet, saving the monthly cost of two telephone lines. Although not required, the second- ary telephone line may be retained providing backup communi- cation over the public switched telephone line.
- Point trouble identification.
- Waterflow selection per module point.
- Alarm verification selection per detector point.
- Maintenance alert warns when smoke detector dust accumu-lation is excessive.
- One-person audible or silent walk test with walk-test log and printout.
- System alarm verification selection per detector point.
- PAS (Positive Alarm Sequence) and Pre-signal per point (NFPA 72 compliant).
- Up to eight ANN-BUS annunciators
- Remote Acknowledge, Alarm Silence, Reset and Drill via addressable modules or remote annunciator.
- Upload/Download (local or remote) of program and data via integral DACT.