Ceasefire – Water Type 9 Ltrs – Fire Extinguisher
Ceasefire – Water Type 9 Ltrs – Fire Extinguisher uses the proprietary stored pressure technology, delivering high power throw of water. This makes them more effective on the fire and allows the fire fighter to stay a safe distance from the flames.
Ceasefire’s Water extinguishers are also packed with all the trademark features that make Ceasefire the fastest, safest, most user-friendly extinguishers on offer today.
Features – Ceasefire – Water Type 9 Ltrs – Fire Extinguisher
- Ceasefire’s water-based extinguishers harness the power of water to extinguish fires. It is the most effective extinguishing agent against fires in solid objects such as wood. Such fires remain hidden deep within the objects, increasing in temperature till they cause the surrounding material to spontaneously ignite.
- Water based: Uses water as the extinguishing agent as water effectively and rapidly brings down the temperature of visible and hidden fires, killing the fire and stopping it from spreading.
- Simplicity in handling: Long and flexible hosepipe aids simplicity in handling.
- Easy snap safety seal: A completely tamper proof safety seal that can be broken in seconds. (Does not apply to 50kg. variant)
- State of the art pressure gauge: The world’s smallest and yet remarkably easy to read, this is the only pressure gauge that can be tested onsite, using a special magnet to ensure that it is working perfectly and is 100% accurate.
- Controllable discharge: A simple discharge mechanism allows you to control the discharge and optimise use of the extinguishing agent.
- EPDM rubber hosepipe: Superior grade EPDM rubber is far more flexible than the normal rubber used in most hosepipes. It is also far less prone to cracks.
- World class quality: Comes with ISO 9001 and CE certification, and conforms to ISI standards. Comprehensive Helium Tests and Leak Tests also guarantee that the products you buy are manufactured according to the world’s most stringent quality standards. 1 year Warranty: The 1 year Warranty means Ceasefire is looking out for the health of your fire safety products.
- Application: Fights Class A and B fires.
- Highest Standards: Virtually every Ceasefire extinguisher has ISO 9001 and CE certifications, and conforms to ISI standards.