Ceasefire – Foam Type 9 Ltrs – Fire Extinguisher
Ceasefire – Foam Type 9 Ltrs – Fire Extinguisher, use the squeeze grip mechanism, making them faster and easier to use. The proprietary stored pressure technology also delivers high power throw, making these extinguishers extremely effective.
The quickest way to kill a fire is to not let it feed off the oxygen in the vicinity. Ceasefire’s Foam based extinguishers use a chemical foam that blankets the flames and cuts off the oxygen supply. While they are effective against Class A and B fires, they are ideal for use on burning liquids like oil and petrol.
Features – Foam Type 9 Ltrs – Fire Extinguisher
- Introduction: The AFFF Foam Extinguisher works on the simple principle of cutting off the supply of oxygen required by sustain a fire. The foam smothers the flames and forms a compact blanket over the fire, preventing it from spreading or re-igniting. It can be used to successfully combat Class A and B fires.
- Easy snap safety seal: A completely tamper proof safety seal that can be broken in seconds.
- Simplicity in handling: Long and flexible hosepipe aids simplicity in handling.
- Discharge mechanism: A simple squeeze grip activation mechanism allows you to control the discharge and optimise use of the extinguishing agent.
- Pressure gauge: The world’s smallest and yet remarkably easy to read, this is the only pressure gauge that can be tested onsite, using a special magnet to ensure that it is working perfectly and is 100% accurate.
- EPDM rubber hosepipe: Superior grade EPDM rubber is far more flexible than the normal rubber used in most hosepipes. It is also far less prone to cracks.
- Simplicity in handling: A simple discharge mechanism allows you to control the discharge and optimise use of the extinguishing agent.
- World class quality: Comes with ISO 9001 and CE certification, and conforms to ISI standards. Comprehensive Helium Tests and Leak Tests also guarantee that the products you buy are manufactured according to the world’s most stringent quality standards.
- Application: Fights Class A and B fires.
- Standards: Virtually every Ceasefire extinguisher has ISO 9001 and CE certifications, and conforms to ISI standards.